Otamot English Muffin Pizzas
These mini pizzas are a great addition to party appetizers or a fun, casual dinner that the entire family can make together.
8 English muffins, split in half
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 jar Otamot Essential Sauce
1 lb fresh mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
2 tbsp basil, thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lay the English muffin halves out on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Lightly brush each half with olive oil.
- Spoon 1½ tbsp of Otamot Essential Sauce on each half and spread out to the edges.
- Put one slice of fresh mozzarella cheese on each of the muffins. Season each lightly with a small pinch of kosher salt.
- Add any additional toppings over the mozzarella. Have fun and get creative with whatever you like on your pizza!
- Bake in the oven for 6-9 minutes, until the cheese is bubbly and browned around the edges.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with sliced basil.
- Allow to cool for 3-5 minutes and enjoy.