Buffalo Chicken Dip
Welcome the weekend with this family, friend, and crowd-pleasing chicken dip!
1 cup Otamot Organic Spicy Sauce
1/3 cup hot pepper sauce (such as Frank’s Red Hot)
4 tbsp butter
3 tbsp white vinegar
1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1/2 tsp garlic powder
8 oz boneless, skinless chicken breast, cooked and shredded
8 oz package low-fat cream cheese, softened
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Kosher salt, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- For the Buffalo sauce, combine Otamot Organic Spicy Sauce, hot pepper sauce, butter, white vinegar, Worcestershire and garlic powder in a saucepot and warm over low heat. Whisk until the butter is melted and the sauce is completely emulsified. Season to taste with kosher salt.
- Spread the softened cream cheese in the bottom of a 9-inch baking dish. Combine the shredded chicken with the Buffalo sauce and spread over the cream cheese. Sprinkle the shredded cheddar cheese evenly over the top of the chicken mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 15-18 minutes, or until the cheese is completely melted and the dish is bubbling around the edges.
- This easy Buffalo Chicken Dip is a great appetizer to serve with celery and carrot sticks or crudité, and tortilla chips, crackers, or toasted bread. The dip would also be great drizzled with blue cheese or ranch dressing before serving.