Banza Rotini X Otamot
Chickpea-based pasta made by Banza combined with your favorite Otamot sauce makes for the perfect lunch or dinner for yourself, a loved one, or a full family. Talk about a nutrient-dense powerhouse!
1 box Banza Rotini
1 jar Otamot Essential Sauce
¼ cup mascarpone (optional)
Parmesan (for garnish, optional)
Salt, to taste
1. Bring at least 8 cups of salted water to a rolling boil.
2. Add Banza and stir immediately. Chickpeas release starch as they cook which makes the water foamy, just skim it off if this happens.
3. Cook to desired firmness, stirring occasionally. Approx. 7-9 minutes.
4. Strain and rinse with water.
5. Add Banza back to the pot along with a jar of Otamot. Stir to coat all the rotini, season with salt and pepper to taste, and then serve immediately.
Add 1/4 cup of mascarpone for a richer, creamier sauce.
Top with freshly grated Parmesan cheese and fresh basil.