Warm Asparagus and Burrata Cheese Salad
This elegant and healthy salad, enhanced with a warm vinaigrette, is the perfect accompaniment to a main dish or on its own as a lunch entrée. You can also serve with a crusty bread (and we won’t say no to dipping it in the dressing!).
½ cup Otamot Essential Sauce
2 tbsp red wine vinegar
2 tbsp shallot, minced
1 tsp thyme leaves
½ cup extra virgin olive oil
8 oz burrata cheese
25-30 fresh asparagus spears
- Whisk Otamot Essential Sauce, vinegar and shallot in a small pot until combined.
- While whisking, slowly stream in olive oil until completely emulsified. Season with kosher salt to taste.
- Gently warm vinaigrette on the stove top over low heat.
- Add thyme leaves and whisk to incorporate. Keep warm.
- Meanwhile, gently steam the asparagus spears and heat the burrata cheese until slightly melted.
- Place the asparagus spears and burrata cheese on a platter and serve with the warm vinaigrette.