Veggie-Loaded Cauliflower Pizza
This pizza is nutritious, delicious, and only take a few minutes to make thanks to our friends at CAULIPOWER and Moku Foods.
1 CAULIPOWER® Cauliflower Pizza Crust
2/3 cup of Otamot Essential Sauce
1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
Red onions, sliced
Crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove CAULIPOWER Cauliflower Pizza Crust from freezer.
- Top crust with olive oil, followed by Otamot, cheese, mushrooms, red onions, spinach, and olives. Then drizzle with more olive oil.
- Bake for 13-16 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Top with crushed red pepper flakes and parmesan cheese.