Meatballs the Easy Way
Making meatballs doesn’t have to be a chore. The most delicious meatballs require just a small dose of Otamot Essential Tomato Sauce. Get the proportions of sauce to meat right and you’re good to go.
- Combine ½ jar of sauce for every 2 pounds of ground meat.
- Add in one egg and a teaspoon of salt and combine all ingredients well.
- To cook, roll into golf-ball-sized balls and arrange in a baking dish.
- Combine the remaining ½ jar of sauce with a cup of stock or milk, and spoon over.
- Finally cover with shredded mozzarella or grated parmesan and bake at 375 for 25 minutes.
Serve directly or save a batch for later.
Also in Recipes
Carrot Cake and Tomato sauce? Who would have dreamed it?! But the improbable is actually delicious.